Turbo shoes are handmade in New Zealand using the best quality materials and workmanship. All Turbo driving shoes are made with Nomex® and have fire resistant rubber soles.
Turbo driving shoes are the first shoes in the world made outside Europe to be officially homologated to FIA Standard 8856-2000
Features of Turbo Specialist Handmade Shoes:
- Super Sensitive non-slip sole for ultimate pedal feel & control
- Rounded Heel (that grips) designed around pedal control
- Close fitting for tight (single seater) cockpits
- Nomex® lining. We use only the best fire protection in our FIA level shoes- No Compromise
- Handmade in New Zealand using the best New Zealand Leather and Suede
- Fire resistant rubber sole
- Proper support and fire protection of ankle
Contact us if you are you interested in custom made shoes incorporating sponsors logos, drivers name, racing number, etc.
See the full range of Turbo shoes and other racewear products offered by Turboracewear.
Finance your shoe purchase. If you would like to finance your footwear, we have partnered with a loan company. Visit them today at Perfect Payday.